Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

I've decided that the answer is "stay." Sukkot ends tonight. When I began writing this blog, I wasn’t sure if it should be permanent or temporary, like our sukkah. It turns out that blogging about my family’s Jewish adventures is pretty fun, so I’m going to keep at it.

I’ve fixed the comment section so that you don’t have to sign up to comment, so I hope that makes it easier for you to join us by sharing your experiences and ideas, too. For starters, help me by answering this question: Should I keep the title or change it?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should keep the name because it represents a significant Jewish adventure for our family. So you bought a sukkah... what happens next? What's the next adventure? (Rhetorical question... but I'll keep reading to find out!)

    ReplyDelete